Great Horned Owl Ring
The sizes in the website are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size.
- If Your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to USA size using the chart below.
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us HERE
Work process (or in other words: The reason why you need to wait that much time for your order )
All of our jewelry is handmade, and hand polished, that is why they are made to order. Working with another jeweler on production, the studio manages to manufacture between 50-80 items each month. Producing in small quantities allows us to make each piece in the highest standards and quality.
Making the Model & Casting:
At the end of the casting process, we get rough metal castings that need to be polished and fined to accomplish the neat and finished shape you see in our product images. At this point, we clean the castings with files and hand held rotary tools. Starting with stone wheels and bits that are coarse, then descend to tools with finer grits until deep scratches and unwanted shapes are removed. We slowly contour the surface of the metal to achieve an even satin finish that flows with the lines of the design.
Photographed by: Konfetti Studio
With metalwork completed, the last step in jewelry making is polishing and finishing. This is a multistage process in order to achieve different textures such as shining bright/ matte/silver oxidization.
Photographed by: Konfetti Studio
This is the chain of events from the minute you place your order:
Your order was accepted (Yeyy!!) >> Adjusting model's size >> casting in selected metal >> polishing >> Selecting gemstones >> Forwarding the jewel to specialized jeweler skilled at the art of stone setting >> Polishing and final texture finish >> Packaging (and Thank You notes ! ) >> Shipping from our studio in Israel to you .
Materials we use
- Sterling Silver | 925. Nickel free
- Gold | Solid gold 9 karat, 14 karat & 18 karat.
- Precious stones | High-quality natural gemstones, such as Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst and more.
- Diamonds | The diamonds have been purchased from a legitimate source, and are guaranteed to be conflict-free.
- All Items are Hand manufactured in Israel.
Our Studio & Inspiration
On April 2014 our studio was created by designer and goldsmith Elina Gleizer, after graduating her 4 years B.Des from Shenkar College of Engineering and Design.
The workshop is located in Ramat Gan - Israel, inside Elina and Pavel's home.
Drawing inspiration from nature using Cubism, and abstracts art. Breaking objects and figures down into distinct shapes and planes, aiming to create an abstract, clean and geometric look.
Minimalist and geometric , Great Horned Owl ring is another perfect addition to the Owl lover’s accessory collection. This beautiful ring subtly represents the characteristics of the bird, via designing geometric forms, and gently emphasizing the guide lines using dark oxidization. Thick sterling silver shank wraps comfortably around the wearers finger with the two owl’s horns on the sides. The ring is extremely comfortable and can easily be worn on a daily basis.
Sleek modern design transitions easily between everyday wear and as a show-stopping accessory for a posh cocktail party. No matter what you’re wearing, Elina’s Great horned owl ring is easily complements your wardrobe.
Hand carved and crafted from the finest 925 silver, this ring is more than just a fashion statement. It is a work of art in its own right.
- Made of Sterling silver
- Face Size: 14 mm X 15 mm
- Shank height: 8-9 mm