Orders are shipped within 14-21 business days, All items are Handmade by ELINA GLEIZER Studio. For rush service of less than three weeks, please contact us at the contact form regarding "rushed order", and we will do our best to accommodate.
Local shipping in Israel:
Express shipping via messenger to your door ( in 48 hours- approximate time) 7.5$
7.5$ Shipping with Priority Mail+ tracking number to the following destinations: 10-14 day
AMERICA: (USA , Canada) 10-12 Business Days.
AUSTRALIA: 10-14 Business Days.
EUROPE: (U.K, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Netherlands , Greece, Norway, Spain, Poland, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland) 10-12 Business Days.
ASIA: ( Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand) 10-14 Business Days.
Please note: It is the buyer responsibility to pay any taxes that customs might claim.
All Other destinations are shipped via regular registered air mail with tracking number. Delivery time: 2-3 weeks.
Express Airmail Via Messenger is 15$ : 3-5 delivery days ( * Please note that timing may change from country to country, max delivery time is 10 days). Please contact us to make sure production time meet your needs.
Orders over 350$ are shipped via Express mail via messenger for FREE.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number- please keep track in case of customs delays / other.
Delivery times are estimated, delay may occur by post, custom or holiday.
How to keep Sterling Silver jewelry from tarnishing?
The noble silver color of 925 sterling silver stays shiny and glamorous for many years, but with time, natural processes cause oxidization and tarnishing. The next few tips will help you to keep your silver's glow.
- Clean your silver jewelry with a cleaning cloth- using these cloths to clean silver once a week or so will keep sterling silver jewelry shining brightly. It should remove all dark stains and oxidization, however, if the piece of jewelry has an intentional dark definitions- using this cloth may remove it as well, use the cleaning cloth carefully.
- Store the jewelry in a box, close drawer or in a zip lock plastic bag, it will prevent the tarnishing and getting them scratched.
- Taking a shower with your silver jewelry is allowed and even recommended. Water and soap will help keeping the silver clean.
- When doing cleaning chores and using cleaning products (for example doing the dishes), it is advisable taking off all jewelry. Chemicals in the cleaning product may harm the jewelry and will cause tarnishing.
- Entering to the sea or the pool with jewelry is not recommended, the chlorine and the salty water can damage the silver.
- Avoid any contact of silver with perfume, or lotions.
- During the summer silver jewelry will tarnish quicker then usual, causing by the oxidization it our sweat and the humidity in the air.