Lady Skull Ring
The sizes in the website are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size.
- If Your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to USA size using the chart below.
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us HERE
How to keep Sterling Silver jewelry from tarnishing?
The noble silver color of 925 sterling silver stays shiny and glamorous for many years, but with time, natural processes cause oxidization and tarnishing. The next few tips will help you to keep your silver's glow.
- Clean your silver jewelry with a cleaning cloth- using these cloths to clean silver once a week or so will keep sterling silver jewelry shining brightly. It should remove all dark stains and oxidization, however, if the piece of jewelry has an intentional dark definitions- using this cloth may remove it as well, use the cleaning cloth carefully.
- Store the jewelry in a box, close drawer or in a zip lock plastic bag, it will prevent the tarnishing and getting them scratched.
- Taking a shower with your silver jewelry is allowed and even recommended. Water and soap will help keeping the silver clean.
- When doing cleaning chores and using cleaning products (for example doing the dishes), it is advisable taking off all jewelry. Chemicals in the cleaning product may harm the jewelry and will cause tarnishing.
- Entering to the sea or the pool with jewelry is not recommended, the chlorine and the salty water can damage the silver.
- Avoid any contact of silver with perfume, or lotions.
- During the summer silver jewelry will tarnish quicker then usual, causing by the oxidization it our sweat and the humidity in the air.
All items are made to order and are Handmade by ELINA GLEIZER Studio. Orders are shipped within 14-21 business days,
due to HANDMADE Processing time. For rush service of less than three weeks, please contact us at the contact form regarding "rushed
-order", and we will do our best to accommodate.
International Shipping Rates:
- Regular Registered Air mail 13$ : 1-3 weeks delivery time.
- Express Airmail Via Messenger 29$ : 3-7 delivery days. Please contact us to make sure production time meet your needs.
Orders are being shipped with registered air mail with a tracking code.
International Shipping from Israel usually take 1-3 weeks, delivery times are estimated, delay may occur by post, custom or holiday.
Please note: It is the buyer responsibility to pay any taxes that customs might claim.
Sterling silver Skull ring with flowers, also known as the Sugar Skull. Beautiful interpretation to Skull art. This Piece of jewelry is a must have to any sugar skull fan. Delicate female face with two flowers on the right of her head, with two ruby stone setting.
Inspired by: Sugar Skull, A calavera - a representation of a human skull. The term is most often applied to decorative or edible skulls made (usually by hand) from either sugar or clay which are used in the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) and the Roman Catholic holiday All Souls' Day (From Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calavera)
- Materials: Solid Sterling silver
- Ruby stones