Warranty and Assurance
Product Excellence Guarantee:
ELINA GLEIZER Guarantee will see that all your jewelry is:
- Finished defect-free. Our quality standard mandates that specifications should be met every time. Every product you buy from us must be free of defects or you may return it immediately for credit or replacement.
- Hallmarked. Recognizing it is made from precious metals. (For items made from gold)
- Created with authentic natural gemstones.
- 1 year warranty on all jewelry with gem stones settings.
- All ELINA GLEIZER items are covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s Warranty, which covers defective parts experienced under normal wear and the labor required to repair them.
- We offer a FREE, one-time re-sizing on any ring purchased ELINA GLEIZER within 30 days of the date on your purchase. ( Available within the presented sizes on elinagleizer.com)
- Re-sizing for purchases over than 30 (or more) days, can only be done up to 1 size above or 1 size below the size of the original ring (For example: from size 5 to size 6). For any re-sizing that is more than 1 size above or below the size of the original ring, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse re-sizing of a ring if it is determined that the re-sizing will compromise the look of the ring.
- A second time (or more) resizing fee is 19$.
- Any shipping charges incurred in sending the item(s) to us is the responsibility of the customer. (As the shipping costs back to the customer).
- Re-sizing will take approximately 10-12 business days.
The ELINA GLEIZER Guarantee does not cover wear and tear, accidental damage, unreasonable or negligent use nor routine maintenance.
Your statutory rights are not affected and all rights and benefits under the ELINA GLEIZER Guarantee are additional.
Follow the instructions given below carefully to send your item to be repaired:
- Email us to email@example.com and notify us that you will be shipping your merchandise. You must include your Name, Order Number and Item name with the word “Repair” in the body of the email.
- Make no reference to the contents of the box that you are sending.
- All packages must be sent to the following address:
Mordei Hagetaot 2/64
Ramat gan, Israel
- Please do NOT register the parcel as “Return goods”, but as a “Gift”.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returns and exchanges.
- Use a shipping carrier that has a tracking receipt and provides insurance against the item.