Elephant Ring with Emerald & Ruby
The sizes in the website are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size.
- If Your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to USA size using the chart below.
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us HERE
The Elephant ring is made of solid sterling silver and was carved by hand. Defined by geometric lines and shapes, creating an abstract form Inspired by the large and impressive mammal which is known for its strengths and power, the Elephant.
This geometric Elephant ring is a symbol of power, it is a statement piece of jewelry, suits best unisex adults.
The ring's size and weight emphasizes the symbolic Elephant meanings: Reliability, Dignity, Power, Royalty ,Pride , happiness and good luck.
- At the center of the Elephant's face there is a beautiful setting of red Ruby stone. surrounded by 4 green Emeralds.
The Elephant ring design was inspired by the Ganesha (one of the best-known and most worshiped deities in the Hindu Pantheon ), also known as: the remover of obstacles.
- Measurements: 37 mm X 42 mm ; Band Width: 8 mm
- Weight: 28 grams.
Also available in:
Product is handmade and made to order: Production time is 14-21 business days.