The sizes in the website are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size.
- If Your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to USA size using the chart below.
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- For consult, please contact us at: email@example.com
How to keep Sterling Silver jewelry from tarnishing?
The noble silver color of 925 sterling silver stays shiny and glamorous for many years, but with time, natural processes cause oxidization and tarnishing. The next few tips will help you to keep your silver's glow.
- Clean your silver jewelry with a cleaning cloth- using these cloths to clean silver once a week or so will keep sterling silver jewelry shining brightly. It should remove all dark stains and oxidization, however, if the piece of jewelry has an intentional dark definitions- using this cloth may remove it as well, use the cleaning cloth carefully.
- Store the jewelry in a box, close drawer or in a zip lock plastic bag, it will prevent the tarnishing and getting them scratched.
- Taking a shower with your silver jewelry is allowed and even recommended. Water and soap will help keeping the silver clean.
- When doing cleaning chores and using cleaning products (for example doing the dishes), it is advisable taking off all jewelry. Chemicals in the cleaning product may harm the jewelry and will cause tarnishing.
- Entering to the sea or the pool with jewelry is not recommended, the chlorine and the salty water can damage the silver.
- Avoid any contact of silver with perfume, or lotions.
- During the summer silver jewelry will tarnish quicker then usual, causing by the oxidization it our sweat and the humidity in the air.
Taurus the bull, is exemplified with this perfectly hand sculpted ring from Elina Gleizer’s Animals collection. Crafted from the finest sliver available, the Bull shines in all its glory with this original adornment. Artisan craftsmanship is clearly seen within the design, color and complexity of this lustrous ring.
Dark oxidized sliver plays up the Bulls extended horns, which are one of the animal’s most attention-grabbing extremities. The dark color of the horns is balanced by a matte finish that is noticeable on the ring’s band. The front face of the bull is intricately designed to accurately imitate the natural strength and majesty of the bull.
Dangling gently between the bull’s nostrils is a golden ring. Traditionally, the golden ring symbolizes the strength and power of the bull, and that same symbolic accessory is highlighted within the ring’s design. The silver-tone texture and the dark quality of the bull’s horns come together to build a unique and edgy design that is sure to please even the most stylish of individuals.
This stunning ring looks great on, and was crafted to be durable enough for daily use.