The sizes in the website are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size.
- If Your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to USA size using the chart below.
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us HERE
How to keep Sterling Silver jewelry from tarnishing?
The noble silver color of 925 sterling silver stays shiny and glamorous for many years, but with time, natural processes cause oxidization and tarnishing. The next few tips will help you to keep your silver's glow.
- Clean your silver jewelry with a cleaning cloth- using these cloths to clean silver once a week or so will keep sterling silver jewelry shining brightly. It should remove all dark stains and oxidization, however, if the piece of jewelry has an intentional dark definitions- using this cloth may remove it as well, use the cleaning cloth carefully.
- Store the jewelry in a box, close drawer or in a zip lock plastic bag, it will prevent the tarnishing and getting them scratched.
- Taking a shower with your silver jewelry is allowed and even recommended. Water and soap will help keeping the silver clean.
- When doing cleaning chores and using cleaning products (for example doing the dishes), it is advisable taking off all jewelry. Chemicals in the cleaning product may harm the jewelry and will cause tarnishing.
- Entering to the sea or the pool with jewelry is not recommended, the chlorine and the salty water can damage the silver.
- Avoid any contact of silver with perfume, or lotions.
- During the summer silver jewelry will tarnish quicker then usual, causing by the oxidization it our sweat and the humidity in the air.
All items are made to order and are Handmade by ELINA GLEIZER Studio. Orders are shipped within 14-21 business days,
due to HANDMADE Processing time. For rush service of less than three weeks, please contact us at the contact form regarding "rushed
-order", and we will do our best to accommodate.
International Shipping Rates:
- Regular Registered Air mail 13$ : 1-3 weeks delivery time.
- Express Airmail Via Messenger 29$ : 3-7 delivery days. Please contact us to make sure production time meet your needs.
Orders are being shipped with registered air mail with a tracking code.
International Shipping from Israel usually take 1-3 weeks, delivery times are estimated, delay may occur by post, custom or holiday.
Please note: It is the buyer responsibility to pay any taxes that customs might claim.
In symbolic terms, the lamb has traditionally represented innocence and renewal. This hand sculpted ring represents that same innocence as well as the natural beauty of the lamb through a modern stylistic approach. The ring’s geometric design imitates that of the astrological sign “Aries” and is truly stunning.
925 oxidized silver to bring out dark undertones and subtle sliver highlights that are symbolic of the lamb’s natural geometric physique. The dark, rustic color of the ring is brought out by the shadows apparent in the Lamb’s outline. The combination of dark and light represent the duality of this innocent creature and the duality that exists within each of us.
In terms of style and design, the lamb ring is an immediate eye-catcher. The dark and light color hues blend well together, and are complemented by a somewhat golden glow where they meet. Hollow in the center and perfect for both male and female wearers, this design is certainly unique.
This one-of-a-kind piece of handmade jewelry is an incredible example of nature, and is sure to please any animal lover. Bring out the lamb within, and look fabulous while wearing this breath-taking and simplistic hand sculpted lamb ring.