The sizes in the website are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size.
- If Your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to USA size using the chart below.
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us HERE
In symbolic terms, the lamb has traditionally represented innocence and renewal. This hand sculpted ring represents that same innocence as well as the natural beauty of the lamb through a modern stylistic approach. The ring’s geometric design imitates that of the astrological sign “Aries” and is truly stunning.
925 oxidized silver to bring out dark undertones and subtle sliver highlights that are symbolic of the lamb’s natural geometric physique. The dark, rustic color of the ring is brought out by the shadows apparent in the Lamb’s outline. The combination of dark and light represent the duality of this innocent creature and the duality that exists within each of us.
In terms of style and design, the lamb ring is an immediate eye-catcher. The dark and light color hues blend well together, and are complemented by a somewhat golden glow where they meet. Hollow in the center and perfect for both male and female wearers, this design is certainly unique.
This one-of-a-kind piece of handmade jewelry is an incredible example of nature, and is sure to please any animal lover. Bring out the lamb within, and look fabulous while wearing this breath-taking and simplistic hand sculpted lamb ring.