The sizes in the website are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size.
- If Your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to USA size using the chart below.
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us HERE
Work process (or in other words: The reason why you need to wait that much time for your order )
All of our jewelry is handmade, and hand polished, that is why they are made to order. Working with another jeweler on production, the studio manages to manufacture between 50-80 items each month. Producing in small quantities allows us to make each piece in the highest standards and quality.
Making the Model & Casting:
At the end of the casting process, we get rough metal castings that need to be polished and fined to accomplish the neat and finished shape you see in our product images. At this point, we deburr the castings with files and hand held rotary tools. Starting with stone wheels and bits that are coarse, then descend to tools with finer grits until deep scratches and unwanted shapes are removed. We slowly contour the surface of the metal to achieve an even satin finish that flows with the lines of the design.
Photographed by: Konfetti Studio
With metalwork completed, the last step in jewelry making is polishing and finishing. This is a multistage process in order to achieve different textures such as shining bright/ matte/silver oxidization.
Photographed by: Konfetti Studio
This is the chain of events from the minute you place your order:
Your order was accepted (Yeyy!!) >> Adjusting model's size >> casting in selected metal >> polishing >> Selecting gemstones >> Forwarding the jewel to specialized jeweler skilled at the art of stone setting >> Polishing and final texture finish >> Packaging (and Thank You notes ! ) >> Shipping from our studio in Israel to you .
Materials we use
- Sterling Silver | 925. Nickel free
- Gold | Solid gold 9 karat, 14 karat & 18 karat.
- Precious stones | High-quality natural gemstones, such as Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst and more.
- Diamonds | The diamonds have been purchased from a legitimate source, and are guaranteed to be conflict-free.
- All Items are Hand manufactured in Israel.
Our Studio & Inspiration
On April 2014 our studio was created by designer and goldsmith Elina Gleizer, after graduating her 4 years B.Des from Shenkar College of Engineering and Design.
The workshop is located in Ramat Gan - Israel, inside Elina's and Pavel's home.
Drawing inspiration from nature using Cubism, and abstracts art. Breaking objects and figures down into distinct shapes and planes, aiming to create an abstract, clean and geometric look.
In symbolic terms, the lamb has traditionally represented innocence and renewal. This hand sculpted ring represents that same innocence as well as the natural beauty of the lamb through a modern stylistic approach. The ring’s geometric design imitates that of the astrological sign “Aries” and is truly stunning.
925 oxidized silver to bring out dark undertones and subtle sliver highlights that are symbolic of the lamb’s natural geometric physique. The dark, rustic color of the ring is brought out by the shadows apparent in the Lamb’s outline. The combination of dark and light represent the duality of this innocent creature and the duality that exists within each of us.
In terms of style and design, the lamb ring is an immediate eye-catcher. The dark and light color hues blend well together, and are complemented by a somewhat golden glow where they meet. Hollow in the center and perfect for both male and female wearers, this design is certainly unique.
This one-of-a-kind piece of handmade jewelry is an incredible example of nature, and is sure to please any animal lover. Bring out the lamb within, and look fabulous while wearing this breath-taking and simplistic hand sculpted lamb ring.